Setup WicommFi Access Point
To setup Wicommfi access point you need to connect an Ethernet cable from router to Extender
- Connect to its open wireless network. (2.4G_WICOMMFI /5G WICOMMFI )
- Open your browser and type in the address bar 192.168.10.1 and enter.
- Use admin for both user name & password
- Choose AP mode on the dashboard.
- Type the name, select encryption and put the password you need.
- Hit apply and wait for few seconds.
- Restart the device and start using it as a WicommFi access Point.